Coop-Rent Insure will support your rent.

This is a new guarantor support system for foreign exchange students and foreign researchers who are about to start a new life with Japanese University.

In Japan, even you found a room you wish to live in, you will need a guarantor.

Coop-Rent Insure will be your guarantor in case you could not find a Japanese guarantor or if you have difficulty in asking your professor to be your guarantor.

We would help you skip the troublesome guarantor issue by having you go with our easy process and inspection.

Eligible person

Foreign exchange students and foreign
researchers enrolled in Japanese University

Required document at the time of application

Entry form for the room to rent

〈Additional documents〉

Foreign exchange students…

【Current univ. students】A copy of the student ID

【Before admission】Admission permit, or a copy of acceptance notification, Copy of residence card

Foreign researchers etc …

 Certificate of employment etc, Copy of residence card

Guarantee plan, Guarantee charge

Guarantee plan Regular plan Short-term plan
A regular rental contract with a contract period of one year or more. ・A short-term rental contract with a contract period of less than 10months.
・When the period until the end of the rental contract does not exceed 10months.
First time 12,000 yen(1st year)
Renewal 10,000 yen(after the second year)
Monthly fee 1,000 yen
Guarantee lump sum 2,000 yen(first time only)
* short-term plan cannot be renewed.

Guarantee content

Guarantee period From signing the contract up to completion of evacuation
Guaranteed limit Up to for 24 months of the monthly rent
Guarantee content Monthly rent:Common service expenses, parking lot fee, fixed water bill, and other expenses to be paid along with the rent
Evacuation cost・Restoration cost:For one month of the maximum monthly total rent
Litigation expense for evacuation: All expenses needed from cancelation of lease contract up until the evacuation